S.C.V.C. HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2018 – JANUARY 2019
THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE (November 22 – November 23)
- The Co-op will be closing at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, November 21 and will be closed ALL day on Thursday and Friday (November 22 & 23)
- All orders for Pickup on Wednesday, November 21 will need to be received by no later than 2:00 pm on Monday, November 19
- The last scheduled pickup on Wednesday will be at 1:00 pm
- All orders for Pickup on Monday, November 26, must be received no later than 12:30 pm on Monday, November 19
CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE (December 24-26)
- The Co-op will be closing at 11:30 am on Monday, December 24 through Wednesday, December 26
- We will re-open for business ALL day on Thursday, December 27
- All orders for pickup on December 19, 20th & 21st must be received by Monday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m.
- Last “Will Call” pickup on Monday, December 24 will be at 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 am
- NO TRUCK PICKUPS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 24
- All orders for pickup on December 27, 28th & 31st must be received by WEDNESDAY, December 19 by 2:00 pm
INVENTORY JANUARY 2-4
- All orders for pickup on Monday, January 7 must be received by THURSDAY, Dec. 27 BY 2:00 P.M.
- The Co-op will be CLOSED ALL day on TUESDAY, January 1, 2019 (For the New Year’s Day Holiday) and WEDNESDAY, January 2; THURSDAY, January 3; and FRIDAY, January 4 for Inventory
- SCVC will be open for normal operations on MONDAY, January 7
Sonoma County Vintners Co-op has successfully implemented a new GrapeGears software platform.
GrapeGears is a marketing, sales and customer service platform enabling both Wholesaler and DtC marketing for the finished-case-goods-to-customer wine business segment.
GrapeGears is successfully employed in wineries from California to Texas and is even being used to bring the highly leveraged wine club model to other similar industries like cheese, cider, spices, etc.
GrapeGears brings the Co-op a significant increase in its web based systems functionality resulting in a higher level of current services for Co-op patrons while lowering the operating costs.