S.C.V.C. HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2023 – JANUARY 2024
THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE (November 23 – November 24)
The Co-op will be closing at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, November 22 and will be closed ALL day on Thursday and Friday (November 23 & 24)
- All orders for Pickup on Wednesday, November 22 will need to be received by nolater than 2:00 pm on Monday, November 20
- The last scheduled pickup on Wednesday 22nd will be at 11:00 a.m.
- All orders for Pickup on Tuesday, November 21, must be received no later than 2:00 pm on Friday, November 17
NO TRUCK PICKUPS ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22
CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE (December 25-26)
The Co-op will be closing at 11:30 am on Friday, December 22 and will be CLOSED on Monday, December 25 and Tuesday, December 26
We will re-open for business ALL day on Wednesday, December 27, Thursday 28, and Friday the 29th.
- All orders for pickup on Monday, December 18 must be received by Thursday, December 14 at 2:00 p.m.
- All orders for pickup on Tuesday, December 19 must be received by Friday, December 15 at 2:00 p.m.
- All orders for pickup on Wednesday, December 20 must be received by Monday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
- All orders for pickup on Thursday, December 21 must be received by Tuesday, December 19 at 2:00 p.m.
All orders for pickup on Wednesday, December 27 must be received by Wednesday, December 20 at 2:00 p.m.
Last “Will Call” pickup on Friday, December 22 will be from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
NO TRUCK PICKUPS ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 22
- All orders for pickup on Thursday, December 28 must be received by Wednesday, December 20 by 2:00 p.m.
NO TRUCK PICKUPS ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29
LAST “WILL CALL” WILL BE ON DECEMBER 29th 7AM – 10AM
- All orders for pickup on Tuesday, January 9, must be received by Wednesday, December 27 BY 2:00 P.M.
YEAR-END INVENTORY SCHEDULE January 2nd - 8th
The Co-op will be closing at 11:00am on Friday December 29th and will be CLOSED ALL day on Monday, January 1st, 2024 (For the New Year’s Day Holiday) and January 2nd-8th for Year End Inventory
SCVC will be open for normal operations on TUESDAY, January 9th