The Co-op policy regarding case labeling is as follows:
- Labels for case marking must be provided by the Patron winery.
- Labels must be submitted to the Co-op in a timely manner. Minimum 72 hours in advance of order. Send or deliver labels with a copy of the sales order to 830 DenBeste Court, Windsor, CA. 95492, Attention: Order Desk.
- Quantity of supplied labels must be correct—the Co-op will not produce labels to supplement a shortfall in quantity provided or required.
- The Co-op will apply labels to no more than 56 cases per winery, per day.
- Patrons will be charged a rate of 75 cents per label for labels produced and applied by the Co-op.