Order Processing Procedures
- Orders received after the cut-off times will not be processed until the next day.
- If orders are faxed in, there will be NO order advisement issued.
- The Co-op only ships full cases – we DO NOT ship bottles or partial cases.
- We do not ship UPS, FedEx, UPS Ground or Goldenstate Overnight.
Trucking companies need to call 24 hours prior to pickup day. Warehouse shipping hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, M-F. The Co-op will release orders to the trucking companies with the following information:
- Release number issued at time of scheduling.
- Purchase order numbers
- Consignee / destination
- Case count
The Co-op’s automated system will generate and fax a shipping advisement on all orders shipped. Our software can only send the shipping advisements to one fax number.